So I’ve been getting asked some of the same questions by a few people and I don’t mind it at all, but to clear up some stuff, I’m going to answer them right now. I’ll keep it simple, straight, and to the point. 🙂
1) When will Who We Are be released?
– That’s a big one. A huge one I’m getting asked constantly. WWA will be released on September 24th. That’s the expected release date. Please mark your calendars, make a mental note, write it on your forehead… anywhere!
2) Will the rest of the band be getting books?
– Yes. Book 3 will be about Roy Sykes. 4 will be about Montana Delray (and yes Montana’s book will be a FULL novel! LOL). And 5 will be a novella about Deed. I figured since part of Deed’s story was revealed in book 1, there’s no need to go into too much detail about it in his book. So I made it a novella, but it will be pretty extreme and emotional.
3) Will Gage be getting a POV book?
– That’s a tough question to answer. I really don’t know if I’ll make a book in his POV because it’ll be just like reading book 1 again, only through his eyes. I’ve never been a fan of reading the same story over again just because it’s another POV so I try to avoid doing so. I may, however, write chapters in Grendel’s POV and share them on my blog one day. (Possibly soon… after the release of Who We Are) 😀
4) Will Who We Are end on a cliffhanger, too?
– Nope! And believe me, it wasn’t my intention to leave book 1 on a cliffy. LOL. I swear!
5) When will the cover reveal for Who We Are be?
– Sept. 9th. If you’re interested in sharing on your blog, please contact Ena Burnette at Swoon Worthy Books! She’ll have all the info for the reveal! I can’t wait to show it to you guys!
I believe that’s it for the questions. Like I said, simple and to the point. If there are more, I will do my best to answer them.
I am very excited to get Who We Are out there – well, excited and nervous as hell. I love the book, but I’m so scared you all might not love it the way I do. I’ve had a very emotional journey with Gage and Eliza. I really don’t want their story to end, but I do love them and I must set them free! HAHA. 😛
REMEMBER: THE EXPECTED RELEASE DATE IS SEPT. 24TH! This is my final announcement of the date until the cover reveal and when I get closer to release day. It’s also on the FireNine tab of my blog.